Winter 1994

My mom sent this photo to me to post. I remember when this was taken. We had just all gone out on snowmobiles. I had never ridden one before. Being an Arizona girl, I thought it was so clever that the handlebars and seats were heated. So my bum and hans were nice and toasty but my nose was numb! I remember visiting with the Lee's and how excited I always was to get together with all the girls. My most prominent memory of visiting was listening and dancing to the "Monkees". What do you remember about cousin visits?
4 comments:
I don't remember this particular visit, but I do seem to notice that none of the Lee's cared to look at the camera and one looks a little retarded :)
I remember standing in front of the mirror and comparing hair length, thickness and curl. I also remember looking forward to Arizona weather in the winter. Oh, I could have easily moved there for the winter months!
Oh, and I am thinking this might have been the time that everyone went sledding down our street on plastic-covered foam pads. If I remember correctly, Sharon and Troy were there and one of them started out in the front of the pad and after hitting a large bump in the snow, ended up at the tail end, barely. Fun times...
If it was that trip, then I was the one on the pad with Sharon I think....Oh yeah...and Sharon was the only one to make a snowman with Alishia and me. It was measly, but we made one :)
Post a Comment