Saturday, September 29, 2007

Linda, Daddy, Maria, Mother

Tried to send this in an email but this works better.

It was a regular event to visit Brigham City on Memorial Day. This picture includes Bill and Carol, Maria and Linda and probably Gary taking the picture with a movie camera. The music you hear is the first song I heard on the first of the reel-to-reel tapes I inherited from my parents. I played this tape right after coming home to Arizona after their funeral. I knew my father was giving me a profound message of hope and love. It was one of those tender mercies of the Lord that took me to my knees in gratitude for such a gift.

It is now your gift.

Love Maria

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a special gift. Thanks for sharing it.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

wonderful!

DeAnna said...

By chance do we know who is playing the piano?