Monday, September 3, 2007



Hi Family, Andrew and I started a blog too. We don't have kids yet, so I am afraid the highlights are the pets...which is only so interesting. Regardless it is dashaws.blogspot.com.

I do want to add that I finally got a job!! You all don't know this but I have been on the search since July and was just hired on at Northern Title and I start tomorrow. I found out while I was interviewing that I was one that was narrowed down to 11 out of 350 applicants...sheesh!, no wonder I wasn't finding a job. The entire city of Logan was applying to all the same places! I feel very excited to have been picked!

Andrew is working for a company called Outdoorsman.com, they are an online advertising/marketing company for hunting outfitters all over the world. He just got promoted to VP over sales and is working on all kinds of ways to expand the company. We are very happy that he is able to work at a place that he enjoys so much and that will allow him to finish his MBA at the same time.

Oh yes, and we are very excited to have Kenny home. I can't help but be very emotional during "aiport-like" moments, but Kenny broke the tension when he and his best friend (that happened to go on the same mission and left and arrived together) walked down the stairs with hats and wigs...some things never change, it was very funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job! Thanks for the pictures!

Becky said...

That is hilarious - about the wigs. And congrats from me too on the job. Three hundred and fifty, that's pretty good Nanner.