I haven't posted here yet, but felt like I needed to...
Got to support this fabulous family blog!
The last few weeks this (very excited) boy has been able to accompany big D to the Arizona State University football games. D has season tickets and goes with a bunch of friends each week. They tailgate and have a great time before the game. There have been lots of kids for our little guy to play with!
This Saturday they went and were able to meet Sparky who may be the new hero around here! I think big D is really enjoying the fact that his son has a serious interest in football! Pretty soon we may have a player on our hands.
Mainly I just wanted to show off how cute these two are and how much this man loves his boy!!
1 comment:
How fun! Thanks for sharing...and posting.
Post a Comment