Friday, May 9, 2008

Disneyland with the Cousins:



We just got back from a FABULOUS trip to California with Greg, Connor and Kelsey! It was so much fun to experience Disneyland with kids who had never been before. They had a great time, and so did we!!
We had a big garage sale so that we could pool enough cash to get us over for one more visit before our annual passes expired, and Greg mentioned that he would love to take the kids. I had a friend who got us a smokin' deal on a room and off we went! Greg and the kids headed over a day early to take in the sand and surf at the beach and we met them the next day just in time to head over to Disneyland...
3 whole days were spent in the park riding the rides, seeing the sights and taking LOTS of pictures! It was magical, to say the least!! ;)
We were so glad to spend the time together and so thankful for the opportunity to spend a few more days in the magic kingdom!
(When I took that last picture, I figured that Mom [Carill Ina] would LOVE to see her boys and their kids enjoying themselves together! So here it is...)

1 comment:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

A Disneyland garage sale...I love it! Fun pics, thanks for sharing.