Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Memorial Day

I did mention this in last week's email (which I think is falling by the wayside) and I thought I better ask about it on the blog as well. Is anyone interested in a family gathering on Memorial Day in Brigham City? It was talked about earlier for those who couldn't make it for the internment and if there's enough interest, we can plan something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Loraine said...

I've been waiting all these years to do Memorial Day for Mom and Dad. Yes, good idea!

Anonymous said...

Jay and Maria went to Brigham City on Memorial Day.

John and I went up on Mother's birthday and Mother's Day so we didn't go up again.

Carill Ina