Monday, October 1, 2007

The Millers




Hello Family,
The Todd and Jenny Miller family are doing great!

Todd starts another semester in school this week so we will say goodbye to a good nights rest until finals are done.

We started a fun tradition up here in good ol’ Washington, that was started by Todd’s mom in Utah. Every sunny, Sunday I make a double batch of chocolate chip cookies and sit out on the deck and talk to our friends that come to visit. We don’t have Cookie Night if it’s raining. And we see a few different faces every time. Last night we made a fire because it’s getting chilly. I don’t think we will be able to have many more Cookie Nights before the weather forces us indoors. I had a friend ask if she could have Cookie Night at her house when that happens. Sounds like fun to me.
Kali is getting baptized in a few weeks. We are looking forward to that and seeing the grandparents who are coming to be a part of it.
Josi is in kindergarten.
Duncan is staying busy at home.
Ian is adorable.
Life is good.

Love to you all!
The Miller’s

2 comments:

onehm said...

What a great tradition! When the weather cools down around here, I might have to try that!!

Alishia said...

OH I miss you guys a whole bunch and am excited to see you at Christmas. I wish I could come to Kali's baptism. I have fall break that weekend but I can't afford to miss work! So I hope everything goes well..You can check out my blog if you want..blognablog-lu.blogspot.com