Hola Familia Lee! Como Estan?It's hard to believe that we have lived here for a year now. The time has really flown by. I wish I could say I knew more Spanish. Lauren is two and a half and Rissie turned one in July. They're my little sweeties. They play together really well and are a lot of fun. They are both pretty social and love little play dates. They have a "wives club" that meet every week for lunch and all of the LDS families have FHE the first of each month. This is a great opportunity to meet other families who share our adventures.
I am very sad that we couldn't go to the cousin's party. How was it? Did anyone take pictures?
PS WELCOME TO THE FAMILY GARRETT JAMES and WELCOME HOME KENNY
<---Photos taken by our very own Alishia aka Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment