Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cousin party 2007

I was able to take a few pictures during a very enjoyable evening with the Lee family cousins. It was nice having the kids this year...the next step in this progressively inclusive event will be the aunts and uncles. We look forward to having them next year.

In addition to the otherwise delicious hot dogs, John and Mel cooked some great ribs for the cousins. Collin showed us how to fly.
It was great to have first timers Jonathan and Marnie there along with their kids.
Some of us liked to hang out at the shallow end in an effort to show off their physique...and the winner is?...Amanda, Justin, Taylor, Kevin, or Evan?
All in all, everyone seemed to have a good time. We missed those of you who could not make it. Let's do it again!

4 comments:

Mark Lee Family said...

Comments were posted by "rough diamond" ...Rosy's alias. Thanks for veiwing our entry!
Mark, Rosy, William and EJ.

Becky said...

Thanks for posting the pics. It looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Okay, we just have to do this again...sooner than later! I don't want to miss the next one. Great pics--thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

If we included aunts and uncles it wouldn't really be a "cousins" party now would it. I'm just sayin...:)