Monday, December 10, 2007

A Wonderful Visit w/ Johnny

On Sunday Don, Brig, & Scott, Katelyn & Myself went for a wonderful visit to Florence to visit Johnny (John & Carill Ina's Son). Brig Hadn't seen him in a while since before the mission, Scott had never officially been introduced to him, and Katelyn meet her great Uncle for the 1st time.


Johnny is busy taking school classes; everything from, culinary, plumbing, & of course anything having to do w/ mechanics. He stays busy starting his classes early in the morning and is looking forward to find a job in his unit.


Johnny sure had a bright smile on his face as he repeatedly asked to hold Katelyn- He is proud to be a great uncle.


It is a hard situation, but I am so glad that Scott & Katelyn were able to meet Johnny, & we look forward to our next visit. We are proud of all the improvements Johnny has made.


I thought i would throw this picture in of Katelyn last night in her Santa outfit.

5 comments:

onehm said...

WOW! She is so cute! Love this adorable outfit.

We are hoping that they will approve our visit for Saturday to see Johnny. So far, it's not gone through.
The kids are so very excited to meet him!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Thanks for the update. It sounds like a great visit. And that little girl makes a great "Missie Claus"!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Jen. I think I deleted one of your comments by mistake. I deleted mine because I was signed in as Anna so I thought I would sign out and make a comment signed in as myself. I see now just below this box is a way to use a different account when posting.
So sorry.
I just wanted to say how adorable Katelyn is.

Love Aunt Maria